Saturday, January 9, 2016

Dual Center Feature

A new feature has been added to the Jiggle and Grow Script! It now will ask you if you want two centers instead of one.

The first one is the old version when trying to mask out an entire chest, the second is the new version. There is also a new "Avoid Blur" option that just sharpens the image a bit according to how much the smears are smearing and the reshape has gone. If you notice any artifacts around your edges, you'll have to turn off the avoid blur (it's off by default)

I also got rid of the first starting keyframe for the Rate. You can't keyframe it still, but this might alleviate some accidents.

The next thing I want to work on is a bit smarter detection of where to put the smear points. The script still occasionally puts them in spots nobody would want. I have an idea of how to solve it though.

Edit/Update 1/15:
I've added two things to the script: version 1.2! I fixed the issue mentioned above about the smear points over reaching where they should. I've also added another effect that's pretty subtle to add to the wobbliness, it's called Heftiness. The last thing I've added is that there is now a 'hidden' advanced option set inside the composition. The newer features will be added there and will be tuned by default to be very subtle. I moved the "avoid blur" option in there, along with the new "Heftiness" slider. The last thing added is a Gravity Assist dial and slider to help people who want to take gravity into account. It is pointing straight down and is off by default.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for the update, I'm going to give this one a shot right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you run into any problems with it or can think of any improvements for future additions!

      Delete