Saturday, April 16, 2016

Jeep

Oiled up, breasts fill out of the flannel to their max.


Extras | [gif version] [2]

Done without the script because the script can't handle pushing breasts together without overlapping (easily anyway). I eventually found a way to control it using displacement maps and it might make it into the script eventually as it's pretty crafty and looks nice. It probably won't make it in until the script graduates to a plugin though.

Sorry about the slow down of new content, things got real busy there for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone gets busy Snapple. Don't stress about it. It does look gorgeous. I believe I saw the full version on the reddit, though that one is NSFW - clearly your work is only improving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The full version was given to the OP; although it may seem weird, I felt it was a bit more right to post just the breasts, as that's all I worked on.

      Delete