Saturday, September 26, 2015

Jiggle and Bounce Script Released!

On the main navigation (or here) you can find the script I've been working on along with installation instructions and a quick start guide.

Please give me another week or so to get a full tutorial up with examples. (Edit: Tutorial Page is now up) If you run across any bugs, please let me know on that page so I can keep track of them and reply once it's been fixed.

The script is obviously free to use (as in free beer), but I do ask that if you make something with it and share it, please let people know you used this script and point them to it the first couple times you make things with it (no need after the first couple, I mean, I just made the tool, you did the work). Also, maybe leave a comment on that page so I can see what you made, I'd be interested to see what you do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment